It doesn’t take long to realize India’s potential. Given the amazing population advantage, the language advantage, and the commitment to serious work hours, India is in shape to be a major player.
But what about you? If you take up a role in India, are you subjecting yourself to isolation from the home office or are you gaining a chance to grow faster than your peers? Will your time in India be merely a chance to gain some global exposure, or can it be much more than that?
Nick sees India as a place to not only build his own perspective and leadership skills, but also as a training ground for all leaders (Indian and foreign) to build their skills and prepare for the global workforce. Is India up for the challenge of being the training ground for the world’s leaders?
Listen in to find out:
- Why Nick loves Casual Leave
- The two things you can’t leave Hyderabad without buying (hint: one will make your wife or mother very happy)
- Two key advantages you get by accepting an India assignment
- One surprising side-effect of taking a zero-tolerance approach to bribes
- What leadership development in India looks like
How to listen to the Podcast:
You can listen directly from the player below, download it from the link, or subscribe in iTunes.