Some paths in India are straight, others are squiggly.
Sven Brandelik and Charlotta Osterberg-Mohandas both started their journeys in India with internships through AIESEC in 2007. Eight years later, Sven helps German-speaking companies create the right strategy for deeper engagement with India and Charlotta teaches yoga to individuals and corporations. Both of them have great stories of how they got to this point and open up on this episode of Working with India.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Why comparing cultures is terrible for your cultural adjustment
- What Charlotta means when she tells people that “Yoga is not for health”
- How Indians really don’t need to be taught how to be direct
- Important tips for maintaining relationships in India
- Sven’s easy-to-remember model for networking in India
You can contact Sven on his LinkedIn page, and also check out his website, Nimble Networker where he created a complete training course for how to build relationships in India. (Only a German could create such a precise science out of something so intangible!)